Parents, would like to be on our emailing list? We will be sending notes, announcements and other information via email. If so, please email the principal, Larry Williams at email@example.com
. Please indicate your child's name(s) in the email.
Also, if you would like to receive text messages please indicate using the email address above. List the cell numbers you would specifically like to receive the texts as extended family member numbers are often listed in the school reach system.
SchoolReach is our automated phone messaging system. You may have up to 4 numbers in our school reach system. If you are not receiving these automated calls that are used for school announcements, closings and early dismissals, etc, please contact the school.
Have you missed a school reach call from us? You can now retrieve up to 30 days of messages from the school. Just call toll free at 1-855-955-8500. You must make this call from one of the lines you have listed in the SchoolReach
system. Click on the SchoolReach button below to access the Parent Center page.
Important Tips for receiving your messages
- Caller ID will display the main number for the school.
- When receiving a SchoolReach call, answer your phone as you normally would. Say "hello" once, saying multiple "hellos" may delay the start of the message. Please note that there is a short pause in the beginning of the call.
- IMPORTANT: Set your answering machine to answer in four rings or less to ensure best message delivery. Note: Short, succinct answering machine greetings are best for our machine detection and delivery process. Long answering machine greetings, or greetings with pauses or gaps, may cause the SchoolReach message to begin too soon.
- To listen to a message again, wait for the 'press any key' prompt at the end of the message and after pressing a key you'll hear the message again in its entirety.
- A live or machine answer will complete the notification cycle and cease any future calls for a particular message broadcast.If the SchoolReach system encounters a busy, no answer or failed (bad number or line) condition, the system will typically retry that number(s) twice more in 15 minute increments.
- Depending on how your school has structured their calling lists, you may receive simultaneous calls on your home, cell and/or work numbers.